The organisation’s purposes are:
- The provision of recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities with the object of improving the conditions of life for the persons for whom the facilities or activities are primarily intended.
- The relief of those in need by reason of age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
The above purposes will be furthered through the following activities:
- Provide care and support for those families living with a diagnosis of dementia related conditions;
- Provide stimulation, social interaction and inclusion within the community for families living with a diagnosis of dementia related conditions;
- Raise awareness of dementia within the community and to help to remove the stigma that is often associated with it;
- Promote the aims of the organisation through liaison with relevant agencies at local and national level.